10 Jul 2012
How important is it to you to have a mobile phone with smart features which enables you to have access to your business anywhere anytime? Have you adopted the use of smart technology or are you still part of a community that says: “As long as I can make and receive calls and sms.”
We do not have our desktops, laptops or tablets infront of us 24/7. Yet our productivity should not slow down and our mobiles should be able to have enough smart features for business to continue. Responding timeously to requests, comments and queries in business plays a crucial role in keeping clients happy.
Today it is very important that we have access to the following using our mobiles:
- Social Media Accounts
- Instant messaging eg Whatsapp
- Navigation app
- and many more…
Some mobile stats and facts – South Africa:
- 925 000 smartphones are being activated daily
- There are more mobile phones that taxis, radios and televisions combined in South Africa
- There are about 29 million cellphones in SA compared to only 5 million landlines
- Most mobile users use their smartphones to send or read mail, browse the internet and access a social network.
- In SA there are more than double of mobile internet users than desktop internet users
- 65% of all weekend Google searches happen on a mobile
So next time you are due for an upgrade do yourself a favour and research which mobile phone would best cater for your needs. Rather get “with it” than get left behind!
Let your fingers do the talking!
Owner at BizXnet. A company that aims to expose SMME’s to the best possible network creating support structures and B2B leads with a strong focus on social media.
Enjoys the little things in life that contribute to that warm fuzzy happy feelings. Social Media enthusiast and facilitator.
Wife to my bestie and lover for life, Randall, mom of 2. Assisting individuals to be the best they can be. Loves success stories!