So today I want to introduce you about my new favourite styling product. As many of you know that I always rock my sleek look on a daily basis, until recently. I am falling in-love with Summer/Autumn waves that look natural rather than my usual everyday straight hair.
I was intrigued by GHD’s Curl hold spray so I gave it a try:
How I use it to create perfect and natural waves:
- Wash, Condition and blow dry your hair.
- Straighten the top half of your hair with your GHD straightener.
- Take a section of dry hair and spray on the product from mid-length of your hair to tip.
- Comb through then use your styler to create your curl.
- Once you’ve got your curls. Shake your head to loosen them up a bit, and spray a very small amount of hairspray just for extra hold.
- Once it’s all pretty, put on your prettiest smile and go on to have a Good Hair Day.
What I love about this product:
- I like the packaging. Black, gold and pink? Yes please.
- It’s a light and non-sticky spray. Smells pleasant.
- Works well with my GHD flat iron or curling tongs.
- Crafts a natural dry curl depending on what your hairstyle is on the day.
- Protects against heat damage. Which is always a good thing.
- Do not spray on too much, your hair ends up feeling wet and you’ll have to re-blow-dry it.
- Best to use on dry hair only. I find it really challenging to use on very wet hair.
I guess my secret isn’t a secret anymore. Enjoy playing around with some curls and waves without having to wear tons of hairspray.